WooCommerce Bol.com plugin integration.
WOOCOMMERCE BOL.COM PLUGIN INTEGRATION
WooCommerce Bol.com Plugin Integration is an amazing API Integration. The Bol.com plugin API Integration helps you as a WooCommerce store owner in automating and synchronizing inventory, price, and the shipping details. The bol.com API integration creates new products from your WooCommerce store automatic on Bol.com. It uploads all required and recommended product details for the product creation and its management between your WooCommerce store and the Bol.com store.
- Easy Debug: Easy debug process for hassle-free products upload on the Bol marketplace.
- Product Operation: It allows admin to perform product related tasks such as product upload, product archive, and product view using bulk management system.
- Synchronization of Price and Inventory: Synchronizes product inventory and product price.
- Manage Bol Orders: It allows admin to import orders from the Bol Marketplace to convert it into regular WooCommerce Orders and Shipments.
- Profile Based Product Upload: It allows the profile-based product upload on the Bol.com marketplace.
- Cron’s: Cron job automates the process for Inventory, Price and Order management.
Bol.com is the biggest marketplace of the BeNeLux and targets customers from the Netherland and Belgium. Are you interested in selling on Bol.com? Get bol.com integrated into your WooCommerce store. Then you can definitely opt-in for our WooCommerce Bol Integration plugin. The WooCommerce Bol Integration extension synchronizes the product listings between your WooCommerce store and the bol.com retailers backend.
The WooCommerce bol.com plugin will help you to automatically synchronize orders, products, pricing, and inventory through the interaction between the Bol API and the WooCommerce Bol Integration extension. You as a WooCommerce store owner can upload the Simple and Configurable types of WooCommerce product on bol.com. The configurable product in WooCommerce is treated as the Variation product on bol.com. The newly placed orders on bol.com are automatically created in your WooCommerce store with all the required details as it is on bol.com retailers backend. It can fully manage the Bol.com orders in your WooCommerce store admin.
Categories and shipping
It has a feature that enables you to smoothly create the Bol Categories and its dependent attributes on the WooCommerce store. Thus, it enables you to configure the desired product category to the WooCommerce store for automatic submission of the selected product to the same category on bol.com. The WooCommerce store owner or merchant can manage the Bol orders on the WooCommerce store without making any significant changes in the operational functionalities. Merchant can enter shipping carrier, shipping method and the tracking number to send shipment or can automate the shipment process with Shipstation, Shipwork, Stamps.com, Linnworks, Xtento, Shiprush. If the admin forgets to ship a product, the feature reminds to fulfil at the earliest.
Overview WooCommerce Bol.com plugin functions
Simple and Configurable Products Upload: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of WooCommerce product on bol.com. The configurable product in WooCommerce is treated as the Variation product on bol.com.
Profile-based product upload: Admin can create a profile and map the bol category and attributes to the WooCommerce category and attributes, and then after assigning the products to the profile can easily upload products to the bol website.
|Synchronized Inventory and Profile Based Pricing: Inventory Synchronization at regular intervals. product Listing is established between WooCommerce and Bol. Profile-based price increase or decrease.
Bulk Upload System: The merchant has the flexibility to upload any number of products on bol.com using the bulk product upload feature.
New Order Notifications: Admin can upload the Simple and Configurable types of WooCommerce product on bol.com. The configurable product in WooCommerce is treated as the Variation product on bol.com.
Rejected Products Notification: If any product containing some invalid details is rejected, then its information is fetched from the automatic synchronized requests along with the error due to which it is rejected.
Low Stock Notifications: Whenever Stock diminishes lower than the threshold, a notification is sent informing the status.
Product Category Mapping: Follows many-to-one category mapping philosophy. Admin can map many categories of the WooCommerce store to the single category of Bol.
Archive and Unarchive Products: Merchants can close and reopen the products on bol.com using Archive and Unarchive feature. Archive disables the products on bol.com and Unarchive enables the archived product.
Checklist WooCommerce Bol.com plugin
Before we can sell and integrate our plugin or your website you need;
- A working retailer account at Bol.com.
- A working WooCommerce website.
- All products on your website need to have a valid EAN number.
- You need a dedicated server or hosting, shared hosting will not work.
- Be able to create an admin login for us to install the plugin on your website.
- Have a login to the hosting server for us so we can instal and program the Cron job.
Steps we do for you.
- After signing the buying contract and payment of the invoice. (600,– excl VAT)
- Within 1-4 days we install the plugin on your website depending on your and our time schedule.
- We do the complete installation of the bol.com plugin on your WooCommerce website.
- Instal, program and fully test the Cron job on your website server, so the whole process of product creation and order import goes automatically.
- Help you with syncing your product categories with the bol.com selling categories.
- Fine-tune the first 100 products of your store with the bol.com store for the best selling possibilities.
New orders of the bol.com plugin in your own website order management
|Click on the pictures to enlarge|
What you buy from us.
- The WooCommerce Bol.com plugin is a proven working plugin that works on our own websites from May 2018, without problems or necessary updates.
Our WooCommerce Bol.com plugin has a licence agreement with bol.com, so we are allowed to use the plugin to connect your website with the Bol.com API.
- The plugin is a single buy, so no recurring monthly or yearly payments.
- We do the installation on your website and server and test it so we guarantee that it works.
- We help you with categories and product mapping, for the first 100 products for the highest-selling possibilities on bol.com.
- The plugin works, so we are not updating it, because more code is more bugs. We always maintain the highest security standards and updates for our and your plugins.
- The current version of the plugin is Bol.com API version3. If bol.com switch to a newer version, they will inform us developers 6 months upfront. So we can create a newer version and send you an updated version. The new update can be installed automatically like all other plugins you own on your website. You can always contact us to update the new version for free for you.
Order a live session
Are you interested in our WooCommerce bol.com plugin, fill out the form down below for a live session on one of our own websites?